Have you ever been lost? Have you ever had no idea where to go or what to do?
Of course you have! Every one has- why should you be different?
Sometimes you just need someone to help point you in the right direction. Christian coaching may be the answer for you. I believe that God has a plan for you, but sometimes you can't discern that plan or you are afraid of the plan He might have for you. Christian coaching helps you find God's answer- the answer that was inside you the whole time.
Maybe you don't believe in God. That doesn't change my approach.
Everyone and his brother thinks they are a personal coach because they've had an insight of some sort. How do you know you are getting an authentic coaching experience?
A coach will:
- Have training in coaching
- Abide by strict ethical standards
- Follow your agenda, values and initiative
- Provide an agreement setting forth a set number of sessions and outlining the expectations of each party
- Tell you what you must do
- Tell you how to achieve your goals
- Spend more time talking about himself than listening to you